Evergreen Living Center
The Mackinac Straits Health System Long Term Care Center is a 48 bed skilled nursing facility located at 1140 N. State St. Bldg. B in Saint Ignace. This building also houses Administration Offices and Visiting Physician Offices.
- 48 bed capacity with dual license for both skilled and basic care
- Services provided for long term care as well as short term rehab care
- Accommodates residents requiring Hospice Care
- No ventilator care is available
- TPN and wound vac care limited, determined on an individual basis
- Includes nursing care, restorative care, activities and Social Services
Accept Medicare Skilled, Medicaid, VA, and Private pay individuals
Social Worker/Admissions Coord. - Christy Roberts 906-643-0427
Interim Director of Nursing, Phyllis Helm, R.N. 906-643-0475
Medicaid Coverage and Eligibility:
Accept Medicare Skilled, Medicaid, VA, and Private pay individuals.
Social Services worker (Christy Roberts, 906-643-0427) will assist with Medicaid application if needed. All potential Medicaid residents must meet “doors” criteria to determine appropriateness of admission.